Brad has been around horses his entire life and he is happy to show you the ropes when it comes to horsemanship and authentic cowboy life.
A Cowboy’s Code of Honor
- A cowboy never takes unfair advantage – even of an enemy.
- A cowboy never betrays a trust. He never goes back on his word.
- A cowboy always tells the truth.
- A cowboy is kind and gentle to small children, old folks, and animals.
- A cowboy is free from racial and religious intolerances.
- A cowboy is always helpful when someone is in trouble.
- A cowboy is always a good worker.
- A cowboy respects womanhood, his parents and his nation’s laws.
- A cowboy is clean about his person in thought, word, and deed.
- A cowboy is a Patriot.